Axe throwing is something that used to be reserved for frontiersmen and activities that took place around barn-raisings! Nowadays, however, more and more people are realizing that axe throwing is not only enjoyable and entertaining, but also a great activity and hobby that works for men and women who are nowhere near a barn or the frontier. Here are a few great reasons why we here at Patriot Axe Throwing think you should give axe throwing a try:
- It’s a great group activity. Whether you are in a large group or small, axe throwing is a great group activity! Our axe throwing lanes each hold 4 people, so multiple lanes may be needed for extra large parties.
- Axe throwing is active! When is the last time you did something active that was actually enjoyable? If you don’t normally love active activities, you will still love the movement you can enjoy with axe throwing.
- You can bring a date. Axe throwing is a wonderful way to get to know new people, which makes it a great date spot! You can flirt, talk a little bit of smack and get to know someone while also focusing on an activity, which makes it easier for many people to help take that awkward edge off.
- Entertaining for old friends or new ones. When you try axe throwing, you will find that it is entertaining for friends you know well or a group you are getting to know! No matter who you bring, you will likely have a good time.
- Facilitates a great bond with others. There is no shortage of “team building” exercises out there, but axe throwing facilitates a real bond that goes beyond these superficial ones. You’ll be requesting that you and your cohort try axe throwing more often before you know it.
- Helps you feel strong and empowered! Throwing axes around might just release some of your primal instincts- helping you feel strong and incredibly empowered. You’ll love the rush of endorphins you get the first time you hear that “thunk” and know it was your inertia that caused your axe to sink into the wood.
- It looks super cool. Let’s be honest- axe throwing makes for great social media posts, videos and memories! If you’re tired of seeing people post photos of themselves at the gym, counter back with some photos of axe throwing.
We would love to see you at Patriot Axe Throwing for your own axe throwing experience! All are welcome – whether highly skilled, a novice, or anywhere in between. Make an appointment today at https://patriotaxethrowing.com/